Friday, October 06, 2006

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.


- Khalil Gibran

I really like this picture. It was taken by a good friend of mine from Chillicothe, Ohio. I wonder where he got the guts to hang out on that lonely graveyard that early...and foggy in the morning. Not a soul around. Not the visible ones at least.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!, am at jaipur right now and you're becoming more famous as you blogs are all WOWS to my new friends here at HUMANA.

You keep it high BETAAAAAA

-:)me

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

Thanks Pav, say hello to all your beautiful friends for me!

1:16 PM  
Blogger virgochhas said...

not da picture...but ur words... seriously chills my inside... *brrrr*

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

Mr Gibran's you mean :-) He's awesome I agree!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Merisi said...

Even though I like to visit cemeteries, I haven't yet managed to get to one that early. ;-)Beautiful shot, by the way.
Sunny greetings,
Merisi

12:16 AM  
Blogger Jerusha said...

I used to like visiting cemetaries too. I remember getting scolded by my mom once because I had brought my little sister along and it gave her nightmares :D

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home